- "Cookies" refers to small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies can be used to remember certain information about you in order to customize the information you see during visits to a website and/or to collect information about your visit;
- "Personal Data" refers to Your personal information such as, but not limited to, Your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, résumé, etc., that can be used to identify You;
- "Virgo" refers to Virgo Health (Virgo Health is managing this data on behalf of UCB), 1 Indigo House, Holbrooke Place, Richmond, TW10 6UD, UK;
- "We" or "Us" refers to Virgo;
- "You" or "Your" refers to users of this Website.
When you register with us, you may need to complete certain fields (some being required, others optional), and/or to choose a user name and password. If you choose to withhold any Personal Data that is required by us, it will not be possible for you to register and to obtain a response from us to your query.
All delegates Personal Data obtained will be stored and processed for internal purposes only and will be processed confidentially. Collection of these types of data comes under the terms of personal data or data protection regulations (for example in Europe - Article 16 of Directive 95/46/EC). Data collected on this website will be deleted within 1 month of the website closing. No individual data will be passed on to UCB, only aggregated data where necessary.
It is your responsibility to update your Personal Data held in Virgo's system. However, Virgo may from time to time request you to update your data.
You have the right, free of charge, to access, modify or delete your data at any time by accessing the system where available, or by contacting us by e-mail: Charlotte.Smith@virgohealth.com
This Cookie enables you to enter a digital workspace throughout your current working session and will remain on your computer until you log out of that digital workspace or you close your web browser. If your browser is set not to accept Cookies, you will not be able to sign into and/or use the Website. Again, these Cookies are temporary and are not used for tracking your behaviour within or outside of the Website.